|Get A Clue|
|Season 6, Episode 6|
|Air date||October 28, 2013|
|Written by||Christine Roum|
|Directed by||Holly Dale|
Castle and Beckett investigate the bizarre murder of a young woman who was found ritually posed. When the team finds a collection of strange symbols in her apartment and the prime suspect turns out to be a mysterious monk, Castle becomes convinced they’ve stumbled onto a “Da Vinci Code” style conspiracy. Meanwhile, Castle tries to come to grips with the fact that Alexis and Pi have moved in together.
- Nathan Fillion as Richard Castle
- Stana Katic as Detective Kate Beckett
- Jon Huertas as Detective Javier Esposito
- Seamus Dever as Detective Kevin Ryan
- Tamala Jones as Dr. Lanie Parish
- Penny Johnson Jerald as Captain Victoria Gates (credited only)
- Molly C. Quinn as Alexis Castle
- Susan Sullivan as Martha Rodgers
- Christopher Cousins as Nolan Burns
- James MacDonald as Benjamin Wade
- Erik Jensen as Professor Bedford
- Aaron Craven as Henry Collins
- Jeffrey Odachowski as Kenny
- Daniel Edward Mora as Silas Mora
- Myko Olivier as Pi
- Pamela Shaddock as Marcella
- Castle: Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go home and wallow in what is perhaps the most disappointing day of my crime solving career.
- Castle: It’s as though he’s turned being a charming man-child into a career.
- Beckett: Now that doesn't sound familiar, does it?
- Beckett: So the FBI doesn't have any murders in their database that match this M.O.
- Castle: Which leaves us with my theory: our victim was dabbling with black magic and she conjured up a demon.
- Beckett: Or maybe she ran afoul of some obscure religious sect and they sacrificed her to their pagan deity.
- Castle: What are you doing?
- Beckett: Making stuff up, just like you do.
- Castle: Yeah, because that’s my job. It’s your job to follow the evidence. Your messing with the natural order of things.
- Esposito: I wouldn't be too sure about that. Castle may be right about this DaVinci Code thing. Don’t ruin it.
- Both Alexis and Pi are now living an apartment together after moving out of the loft.
- Watch for: both Ryan and Esposito wearing pink in the last scene at the precinct. The pink was to support breast cancer awareness month in October.
- Castle learns that Alexis is upset that she had to hear about his engagement from her grandmother, Martha.