|Law & Boarder|
|Season 6, Episode 21|
|Air date||April 28, 2014|
|Written by||Jim Adler|
|Directed by||Tom Wright|
When an up-and-coming professional skateboarder is gunned down by a mysterious motorcyclist, Castle and Beckett are thrust into the world of extreme sports, where the death-defying stunts aren’t the only thing that’s dangerous.
- Nathan Fillion as Richard Castle
- Stana Katic as Det. Kate Beckett
- Jon Huertas as Det. Javier Esposito
- Seamus Dever as Det. Kevin Ryan
- Tamala Jones as Dr. Lanie Parish
- Penny Johnson Jerald as Captain Victoria Gates (credited only)
- Molly C. Quinn as Alexis Castle
- Susan Sullivan as Martha Rodgers
- Michael Lombardi as Tommy Fulton
- Ned Vaughn as Brett Zaretsky
- Maya Stojan as Tory Ellis
- Jesse Luken as Carter Wexland
- Eric Etebari as Enver Kotta
- Anabelle Acosta as Holly
- Claudia Christian as Ms. Moore
- Yani Gellman as Manny Castro
- Blake Cooper Griffin as Ross De Koning
- Chase Clarke as Logan Moore
- Samantha Cutaran as Gym Clerk
- Wendy Rosoff as Cathy
- Ryan: Castle has spent practically every day in the precinct for the past few years. Why wouldn’t he ask one of us to be his best man?
- Esposito: Why wouldn’t he pick me to be his best man, is what you mean.
- Ryan: Oh, Javi. I’m the obvious choice. If you can’t see it, I can’t explain it to you.
- Martha: That is quite an accomplishment, young lady. Nobody beats him. Ever.
- Beckett: Oh, yeah. He’s mentioned that. Repeatedly.
- Martha: Ah... how the mighty have fallen.
- Castle: “Richard Castle, one word short.” I cannot allow this to be my epitaph.
- Castle: Okay, I’ll concede defeat. Thanks. Because I love you.
- Beckett: You’re letting me win after I already won.
- Esposito: Oh, Castle. I-I got something for you. It's that pen you liked.
- Castle: What the occasion?
- Esposito: There’s no occasion. It’s just ‘cause – ‘cause we’re bros. Best bros.
- Castle: This is fantastic.
- Beckett: No. It's juvenile.
- Esposito: Well, I’ll circle back around to the people who knew Logan, see if anybody knows of any break ins. Or a dead friend. Oh, and Castle? Do you want to come with me down to the skate park? I thought maybe we could stop by and get some of those bacon brownies that you love.
- Castle: You had me at bacon.
- Castle: They're being nice to me--weird nice.
- Castle: Gloat all you want. I will have my revenge.
- Esposito: Because you think Richard Castle wants you planning his bachelor party? Come on, bro.
- Ryan: Oh, Esposito. See, being a best man is a lot more than just preparing a bachelor party. I'm a family man, I represent high moral standing.
- Esposito: Oh, please.
- Ryan: And I photograph better than you.
- Esposito: What?
- Beckett: They probably feel bad about the beatdown.
- "No Waves" - FIDLAR
- "Baby Ruthless" - Black Pistol Fire
- "Gimme a Knife" - Wavves
- "Scratch Flower" - The Delta Riggs
- It was revealed that Lanie is to be Beckett's maid of honor, Esposito and Ryan are Castle's groomsmen and Alexis is his best man (or woman).
- Beckett defeated Castle at Scrabble
- Beckett's Scrabble-winning word "Quixotic" is an adjective referring to one who acts in a deluded manner similar to Don Quixote, the lead character in the Miguel Cervantes novel of the same name.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.