|Once Upon A Time in the West|
|Season 7, Episode 7|
|Air date||November 17, 2014|
|Written by||Terence Winter|
|Directed by||Alrick Riley|
When Castle and Beckett learn that a murder victim may have been poisoned at an Old West-style resort, they visit the resort posing as newlyweds to uncover the truth.
- Nathan Fillion as Richard Castle
- Stana Katic as Det. Kate Beckett
- Jon Huertas as Det. Javier Esposito
- Seamus Dever as Det. Kevin Ryan
- Tamala Jones as Dr. Lanie Parish
- Penny Johnson Jerald as Captain Victoria Gates
- Molly C. Quinn as Alexis Castle
- Susan Sullivan as Martha Rodgers
- Keith Szarabajka as James Grady
- Dale Midkiff as Sheriff
- Matt Roth as Philip Dagmar
- Molly Hagan as Daisy Mae Grady
- Tyler Hilton as Tobias
- Matt Burns as Ollie
- Eloy Casados as Yavapai Elder
- Tim deZarn as Homeless Guy
- Hector Hank as Dr. Neville
- Mike Agresta as Dealer
- David Atkinson as U.S. Marshal
- Sarah Butler as Whitney Williams
- Angela Relucio as Paramedic
- Yolanda Snowball as Rebecca Doolin
- Kim Johnston Ulrich as Lenanne Dagmar
- Castle: Friends. Thank you for coming on such short notice. It’s times like these that I’m reminded of Shakespeare, who wrote: “It’s not in the stars – “
- Martha: Ah ha ha. He also said, "brevity is the soul of wit”, so get to it, darling.
- Beckett: Yeah, okay. We just returned from the Hamptons. And –
- Beckett & Castle: We got married!
- Lanie: I am your maid of honor. I haven't had a carb in months, just in case I had to put that damn dress back on.
- Kate: And you look great.
- Lanie: Save the flattery. Kate, you owe me dinner. I'm picking the restaurant and we're ordering all the desserts.
- Kate: Okay.
- Lanie: Oh, girl. You're married! Come here!
- Castle: Which is why we don't approach this like cops. We approach this like writers.
- Beckett: So we procrastinate and make stuff up?
- Beckett: Eyes back in their sockets, cowboy. We got a murder to solve.
- Beckett: You just want to go after the gold.
- Castle: Of course I want to go after the gold! It's gold!
- James Grady: Any last words?
- Castle: Yeah. When I survive this, I'm giving this place a scathing review on Yelp.
- Castle: Hey! I uh, guess you got Ryan's message!
- Beckett: Castle, I leave you alone for five minutes, and you end up in a showdown?
- Castle: Yeah, well. Good thing I married the, uh, fastest gun from the East.
- Beckett Castle, we are not having our honeymoon at a dude ranch.
- At the beginning of the episode, both Beckett and Castle announced their marriage to Esposito, Lanie and Ryan, along with Martha and Alexis, and boy, were they mad and upset.
- In the end, both Beckett and Castle had their honeymoon at the Diamondback Old West Ranch where they went to are undercover to find the killer.
- Gates convinces both Esposito and Ryan to stop whining about not being invited to the wedding and to do something nice for Beckett and Castle.
- Gates was the only one that was mad, mad at Castle and Beckett eloping.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.