|Private Eye Caramba!|
|Season 7, Episode 12|
|Air date||January 19, 2015|
|Written by||Adam Frost|
|Directed by||Hanelle Culpepper|
When a young Latin telenovela actress is murdered, Beckett and the team delve into a case that is as flamboyant and full of intrigue as any telenovela. Meanwhile, Castle is hired as private investigator by the show’s sultry star to pursue the case from another angle.
- Nathan Fillion as Richard Castle
- Stana Katic as Det. Kate Beckett
- Jon Huertas as Det. Javier Esposito
- Seamus Dever as Det. Kevin Ryan
- Tamala Jones as Dr. Lanie Parish
- Penny Johnson Jerald as Captain Victoria Gates
- Molly C. Quinn as Alexis Castle
- Susan Sullivan as Martha Rodgers
- Daya Vaidya as Soﬁa Del Cordova
- Jackson Hurst as Harlon Mathis
- Arye Gross as M.E. Perlmutter
- Erick Lopez as Marcus Segundo
- Nazneen Contractor as Layla Nazif
- Kamar de los Reyes as Manuel Villalobos
- Adam Wylie as Ronny
- Franco Barberis as Francisco Herrara
- Valorie Hubbard as Pam
- Cindy Luna as Anahita Menendez
- Vannessa Vasquez as Gabriella
- "Obsessive Compulsive Tick" - Flavio Lemelle
- "My Life" - Billy Joel
- "La Torre" - Mikel Bou
- Esposito is a big fan of telenovelas, which explains his knowledge in the One Life to Lose episode in season 3.
- This is the second episode with Castle using his PI narration. The first was The Blue Butterfly.
- This is the first episode Castle tackles a person with a gun.
- Ryan and Esposito ask Castle to repay them with floor seats for saving his life.