|The Way of the Ninja|
|Season 6, Episode 18|
|Air date||March 17, 2014|
|Written by|| Story by Christine Roum and Shawn Waugh |
Teleplay by Christine Roum
|Directed by||Larry Shaw|
When a Japanese ballet dancer is mysteriously murdered, Castle and Beckett’s investigation into her secret life uncovers evidence that she was killed by a ninja, and now that ninja is coming after them.
- Nathan Fillion as Richard Castle
- Stana Katic as Det. Kate Beckett
- Jon Huertas as Det. Javier Esposito
- Seamus Dever as Det. Kevin Ryan
- Tamala Jones as Dr. Lanie Parish (credited only)
- Penny Johnson Jerald as Captain Victoria Gates
- Molly C. Quinn as Alexis Castle (credited only)
- Susan Sullivan as Martha Rodgers (credited only)
- Brittany Ishibashi as Saya Ozu
- Arye Gross as M.E. Perlmutter
- Ron Yuan as Michio Saito
- Chris Bruno as Randall Bedford
- Arden Cho as Kiara
- Mike Moh as Lee Tong
- Cameron Deane Stewart as Dean Bedford
- Carin Chea as Secretary
- Caitlin Gold as Yumi
- Tarri Markel as Sharon Bedford
- Anna Moon as Aiko
- Faye Viviana as Jade Yamata
- Momo Yashima as Mama-San
- Beckett: Definitely not. You are exactly her type. And the last thing I need to watch someone from my past trying to seduce my fiancée while talking about the goddess that lives in her hoo-ha.
- Beckett: You didn't call because you were in a private room, making out with a geisha?
- Perlmutter: What you don't know about postmortem analysis could fill a book, Mr. Castle. In fact, it has. Numerous times.
- Saya: This is not what you think Detective Beckett.
- Beckett: That's what all guilty people say. Is this a badge?
- Castle: Your a cop?
- Saya: Not just a cop. I'm Jade's sister.
- Castle: That's the perfect ninja disguise: a white American working as a Yakuza enforcer. He's hiding in plain sight!
- Castle: I guess ninjas really do exist.
- Saya: No, I was not lying about that. There are no more ninjas Mr. Castle. I am merely a practitioner of the martial arts. But I am very, very good.
- Castle: I'll say.
- Gates: (after Castle hits her with a ninja star) Ow! Mr. Castle!
- Castle: Not boring.
- Beckett: Nope. Not at all.
- Sexy - Miss Amani
- Wild Thing - The Troggs
- What I Like About You - The Romantics
- This is the second time Castle, Ryan and Esposito got kicked out of a place of business. The first being in Heartbreak Hotel, they were kicked out the casino.
- Ryan can actually sing when a geisha drags him to do karaoke.
- At the end of the episode, Castle pulls the ninja star out of his phone and accidentally hits Gates with it. However, the injury isn't serious, as she angrily calls for Castle after being hit.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.