~ Episode Locked Page - Please Read this First Before Trying to Edit ~
This episode page, "Witness for the Prosecution," is locked and unable to be edited by anyone but an Admin until after the episode airs on EST and may even remain locked for up to one week or longer (allow time to see) after the episode airs on EST (United States). No editing page until the admin, remove this lock tag on page even if its not protected anymore.
|Witness for the Prosecution|
|Season 8, Episode 10|
|Air date||February 14, 2016|
|Written by||Terence Paul Winter|
|Directed by||Bill Roe|
This episode aired on Sunday.
Castle finally gets his day in court when he takes the stand as the key witness to a murder from five months ago. But when new information suddenly arises, he and Beckett must race against the clock to prevent a miscarriage of justice.
- Nathan Fillion as Richard Castle
- Stana Katic as Det. Kate Beckett
- Jon Huertas as Det. Javier Esposito
- Seamus Dever as Det. Kevin Ryan
- Tamala Jones as Dr. Lanie Parish
- Molly C. Quinn as Alexis Castle
- Susan Sullivan as Martha Rodgers
- Toks Olagundoye as Hayley Shipton (credited only)
- Sunkrish Bala as Vikram Singh
- Kristoffer Polaha as Caleb Brown
- Clare Grant as Nina O’Keefe
- Darlene Vogel as Sadie Beakman